Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sophie Chaudhary I am a greedy young girl






Sophie Chaudhary loves all things glamorous. "My father adored the Italian actor," shares the former VJ, who now alternates between singing, acting and anchoring shows.

Ever since she won the MTV Style award, Chaudhary has ensured she fits her role to a tee. "Having being brought up in London, I would always dress up and loved walking around in heels. When I came to Mumbai, everyone would ask me whether I was headed out for a party all day long," says Chaudhary.

Interestingly, she credits her affinity to fashion to her mother. "My mom's my biggest style icon. She taught me to be fashionable. I remember, as a child she would lug an array of bags, one for clothes, one for shoes, even on the shortest of trips," she recalls.

Chaudhary says her fashion sensibility is more classic than bling. "I don't like to go over the top. I admire the likes of Beyonce Knowles, Sarah Jessica Parker for their elegant take on fashion," admits Chaudhary, who however, advices wannabe fashionistas to work on their own individual statement. "It's okay to be inspired, but being original is what fashion is all about. I don't follow trends blindly. It's important to be comfortable and stylish at the same time," she shrugs.
Sophie Chaudhary Hot Bikini Photo Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment